If you would like to receive more information on the latest version of my seating concept, print 2 copies, fill in and sign the agreement. Mail one copy with your contact information and your intentions.
to: Joe Maxwell,
40 Maxwell Lane
Burnsville, NC 28714
Keep one copy for your records
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
Joe Maxwell agrees to furnish ____________________ certain confidential information relating airport seating system for the purposes of determining an interest in developing, manufacturing, selling and/or joint venturing;
_____________________ agrees to review, examine, inspect or obtain such confidential information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
BE IT KNOWN, that Joe Maxwell has or shall furnish to ____________________ certain confidential information and may further allow _____________________ the right to discuss or interview representatives of Joe Maxwell on the following conditions:
1. _____________________ agrees to hold confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets (“confidential information”) in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
2. No copies will be made or retained of any written information or prototypes supplied without the permission of Joe Maxwell.
3. At the conclusion of any discussions, or upon demand by Joe Maxwell, all confidential information, including prototypes, written notes, photographs, sketches, models, memoranda or notes taken shall be returned to Joe Maxwell.
4. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any employee, consultant or third party unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and have
been approved by Joe Maxwell.
5. This Agreement and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of North Carolina.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY: